Can I still sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilgirl1

My jurisdiction is: Florida

I live in a mobile home park,i was working for the park where i live at and i recently had a mobile home firein Jan 09 which was caused by the park owners home and i lost my home and my working truck i asked them to give me some money to pick myself and family back up but nothing was never done now they just recently laid me off they said it was the ecomony but i really think it was cause they didnt want to hear anymore about my problem.Can i still sue them?

My jurisdiction is: Florida

i recently had a mobile home firein Jan 09 which was caused by the park owners home and i lost my home and my working truck ...Can i still sue them?
You have left out much detail, yet the bottom line is "Yes you can still sue them". If indeed the fire and subsequent loss of your mobile home and truck were the result of attibutable negligence by the Park's owner, then you should seek a settlement"

Why have you waited till now to do anything? If you did not have insurance and you believed another party was guilty you should have contacted an attorney immediately. So, consult one now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back