Criminal Law Can I revoke his green card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazonqueen

I was married in CA less then a year ago, my husband (green card holder) is an immigrant of the Phillippines. I moved up to Washington to be with him. After 3 months of working and providing income for us my husband got a job and had me come back to CA. Now his fishing ship is back and the bastard has not called me or anything, I have tired to contact him and his family but the family keeps giving me the run around. I belive they are hiding him from me, then just last night one of his aunts contacted me and said that my husband dosnt want anything to do with me and called me a bunch of nasty things. This is his second marriage and his first marriage was considerd a fraud marriage by the courts. I have even witnessed his family taking us citizens to the Phillppines and haveing them marry his cousins so they can bring them here to the US.

I belive I was abandoned, and I want a divorce/ annulment. I just want to make sure he cant do this again to anyone else.

Will an annulment revoke his green card?

Can his green card be revoked?

If he's proven to have created a sham marriage, guess who the other half of the sham/scam would be?

If you wish to seek a divorce, I suggest you consult an attorney in your city or county.

You could have some criminal culpability in this matter. I'm not saying you willingly did anything illegally. I am saying the immigration authorities might have some concerns about you, too.

At this point, I suggest you consult a divorce attorney, if you no longer desire to be married to this louse. Many things can eventually happen to him, but don't concern yourself with him. Go ahead and fix your mistake. Dump the bum and make a better life for you. Be glad the creature didn't give you a sexual disease or a baby, that he wouldn't support.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back