Can I file harassement

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsross79

I live in a small military community. I have a park not 100 ft from my house where my daughter has played all summer and up until 4 weeks ago has never had a problem. At any given time there is about 4-6 children at the park with no adult supervision. No one has ever complained about this before. In the last month everytime my daughter goes outside to play I have had the police called on me. This has happed every week no and the last time no soon did my daughter go out the cops where at my house. She was not even outside for 10 minutes before the call went out to the police. There were already about 5 children at the park and several adults outside watching the children. My husband was outside in the garage where he could see her. The police told us that we do not have to be at the park as long as we can see her or if there are other adults do at the park they take responsibility for any child down there.

My question is can I fill harassment on a neighbor when I don't even know who it is? The police just tell me it is an anonimous phone call. This neighbor is not calling on any other child just mine. It seems like they are waiting and watching for her to come out to the park. I feel like this is harasement and a little like they are stalking my daughter. This has gone so far as to have my husband talen do to the police station for questioning and now we are getting calls that child services want to talk to him. What can I do? Please Help

I live in a small military community. I have a park not 100 ft from my house where my daughter has played all summer and up until 4 weeks ago has never had a problem. At any given time there is about 4-6 children at the park with no adult supervision. No one has ever complained about this before. In the last month everytime my daughter goes outside to play I have had the police called on me. This has happed every week no and the last time no soon did my daughter go out the cops where at my house. She was not even outside for 10 minutes before the call went out to the police. There were already about 5 children at the park and several adults outside watching the children. My husband was outside in the garage where he could see her. The police told us that we do not have to be at the park as long as we can see her or if there are other adults do at the park they take responsibility for any child down there.

My question is can I fill harassment on a neighbor when I don't even know who it is? The police just tell me it is an anonimous phone call. This neighbor is not calling on any other child just mine. It seems like they are waiting and watching for her to come out to the park. I feel like this is harasement and a little like they are stalking my daughter. This has gone so far as to have my husband talen do to the police station for questioning and now we are getting calls that child services want to talk to him. What can I do? Please Help

How old is your child?

She is 5. There are two under 4 years, four-five 5 year olds not including my daughter, five-six 7 year olds that play at this park. There are only 3 parents that ever sit at the park with their child. And I ussually never let her go out unless my neighbor is out with her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back