Can cps take my new baby

L

Luna1994

Jurisdiction
New York
I'm in court with cps they took my baby from the hospital. I did the drug testing and passed I got in come and I'm staying with my mom till I can find a house that I can take my pit-bull the one thing I didn't complete was counseling and pairanting... I'm pregnant now and due in July can the take her to if I can't win my baby in court? And if they can if I gave my mom joint custody would they be able to take her then?

I'm in court with cps they took my baby from the hospital. I did the drug testing and passed I got in come and I'm staying with my mom till I can find a house that I can take my pit-bull the one thing I didn't complete was counseling and pairanting... I'm pregnant now and due in July can the take her to if I can't win my baby in court? And if they can if I gave my mom joint custody would they be able to take her then?

Wait what? When did you have the baby that CPS took? You're pregnant again?

Why did CPS take your first baby? Your English isn't very good so this is hard to understand. Why did you get her removed and why didn't you complete the *parenting and counseling classes?

I suggest you stop getting pregnant when you aren't even allowed to keep one of your children. They very well could take your next child if there's a case going on and you're not doing what you're supposed to do.

YOU don't get to give custody. The courts grant custody. You can have her file for guardianship.

The answer is yes, CPS can take your first baby (and did), your second baby, and any other baby you ever make if CPS determines that you aren't fit to be a parent.

Sad, very, very sad.

Why didn't you complete the counseling & parenting classes? You always need to do what CPS requires.

Back