Can a dr deny to give you release form if owe money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAAA

Was pregnant an had a baby on sep. 2014 and haven't work since then. I was supposed to go back to work on December so I haven't receive disability for around month and half and I've been trying to go back to work but I can't because my company require a dr release form. Can the doctor deny to give me that if I owe money? I owe only $200 and my insurance pay them already around $4000 plus I pay 500 already and they didn't told me I have to pay more. I need the form to go back to work.

Was pregnant an had a baby on sep. 2014 and haven't work since then. I was supposed to go back to work on December so I haven't receive disability for around month and half and I've been trying to go back to work but I can't because my company require a dr release form. Can the doctor deny to give me that if I owe money? I owe only $200 and my insurance pay them already around $4000 plus I pay 500 already and they didn't told me I have to pay more. I need the form to go back to work.

You may have a million options.
If you do, those million options will take time, lots of time.
You need the release TODAY.
Be smart, pay the $200, if you want the physician to certify your eligibility to return to work.

Many physicians charge EXTRA and require the EXTRA to be paid in cash to write "return to work" letters.

If you enjoy the arguing, back and forth nonsense, don't pay and you can stay home with your delightful baby for many more months, without pay, but with lots of love from the little fella.

If you want to return to work and make money, pay the $200, thank the nice physician and remember you're doing it all for the cute little baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back