C Visa C-1 VISA, What are the chances...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

alice1989

Hi, Im so happy i found this forum, i hope someone can help me...
I was in the USA ilegally, not by my choice since i was taken there when I was underage, for a long time, and now I need to travel to an Asian country, due to marriage, but every flight I try to get is taking me thru a USA airport. I was told to apply for a C1 visa since im not trying to go there to visit or anything but only for transit purposes, but I dont know what to do, can someone advise me??? Would I get denied because of my prior status on the mentioned country?? (im mexican by the way)... what are my chances to get it? if I show proof of plain ticket and visa for my destinatation will that help???

Hi, Im so happy i found this forum, i hope someone can help me...
I was in the USA ilegally, not by my choice since i was taken there when I was underage, for a long time, and now I need to travel to an Asian country, due to marriage, but every flight I try to get is taking me thru a USA airport. I was told to apply for a C1 visa since im not trying to go there to visit or anything but only for transit purposes, but I dont know what to do, can someone advise me??? Would I get denied because of my prior status on the mentioned country?? (im mexican by the way)... what are my chances to get it? if I show proof of plain ticket and visa for my destinatation will that help???

I suggest you avoid transiting through the USA.

Dude, this is a post-911 era.

The USA, jack booted, thugs that run this country love snatching up people they have banned.

If you love your freedom, stay outta this rathole.

There are other ways to get anywhere, don't think about it.

They have computers and databases.

You try it, they'll get you.

Please, for your sake, don't try it!!!!

I suggest you avoid transiting through the USA.

Dude, this is a post-911 era.

The USA, jack booted, thugs that run this country love snatching up people they have banned.

If you love your freedom, stay outta this rathole.

There are other ways to get anywhere, don't think about it.

They have computers and databases.

You try it, they'll get you.

Please, for your sake, don't try it!!!!

So you think I can never go back to USA again???

So you think I can never go back to USA again???

I thought you wanted to TRANSIT the US, not return?

Trust me, these jack booted, paranoid, post-911, thugs will get you!!!

Don't try to return ILLEGALLY, if they've deported you!!!

There are many great countries on this planet Earth.

The US sucks these days.

Don't mess with these Nazis, they'll get you and send you to horrible places like their gulag penal colony at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba!!!

Do not trifle with these monsters.

You are better off almost anywhere, except here, especially if the jackals have deported you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back