Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Buying Beer Underage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin12

Me and my friend went to buy beer from a local beer supplier the other day. Usually the owner does not ID us and just lets us go but this time there may have been an undercover police officer in the store. When we went to the register to buy the beer i was given no other option but to show my real ,underage, ID. The owner denied us and we left the store. My question is, is it possible for me to get a summons or something from the police officer even though he never spoke to us or questioned us. I know i am probably just paranoid but could to owner of the store give my information away to the officer and then i receive a summons later for trying to purchase beer underage.

Me and my friend went to buy beer from a local beer supplier the other day. Usually the owner does not ID us and just lets us go but this time there may have been an undercover police officer in the store. When we went to the register to buy the beer i was given no other option but to show my real ,underage, ID. The owner denied us and we left the store. My question is, is it possible for me to get a summons or something from the police officer even though he never spoke to us or questioned us. I know i am probably just paranoid but could to owner of the store give my information away to the officer and then i receive a summons later for trying to purchase beer underage.

I doubt it.
But, this could be a warning.
Maybe you should stop what you've been doing?
If you don't break the law, you don't have to live in fear.
This could be the time to straighten up and fly right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back