Buyer indicates that he wants to use a Quit Claim Deed

Reflection, deliberation, consideration, and moderation help us maintain balance in the things we do.

I am especially cognizant of reflection, deliberation, consideration, and moderation whenever money is involved.

I'm not a fan of self help remedies, unless there is an immediate threat to my life, or the life of my loved ones.

In fact, the only time I've ever had to apply self help remedies was during my four tours in Nam during the latter four years of 1960s decade.

Blocking is very often an immediate, safe tactic.

Kudos!!!

That is quite an illustrious service and military career reflecting real sacrifices.

I was in the army for a short span in the early 2000s; was discharged due to an injury sustained while performing training exercises. Never went to any conflict or war zone though. Glad I am not in the service anymore given nowadays it is controlled by Woke Fascists. They also are as incompetent as it can gets, the debacle in Afghanistan more than demonstrated that.

That is quite an illustrious service and military career reflecting real sacrifices.

I was in the army for a short span in the early 2000s; was discharged due to an injury sustained while performing training exercises. Never went to any conflict or war zone though. Glad I am not in the service anymore given nowadays it is controlled by Woke Fascists. They also are as incompetent as it can gets, the debacle in Afghanistan more than demonstrated that.

I am grateful to have been allowed to serve in it's military.

I'm more than ecstatic over my 35 year pension, retiring as an O7.

I regularly remind myself that I began that career earning a whopping $73/month as a Private E1.

In those days, we were paid in cash on the last day of the month. You had to wait in line to report to the pay officer. He counted out your amount due in cash, paid to the penny.

These days my pension is deposited each month into my checking account, as are my social insecurity money, and VA 100% VA disability money.

Hard work always pays off, as long as one lives long enough to receive the payoff. :D

Back