Business entrepreneur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I had a crazy idea and figured out there is no strip club in my part of the pacific northwest so why not make a business plan and see how I goes.
My concept: Turn harlots into hardworking entertainers
Find a good place to lease
Buy all the equipment.
To sell liquor or not to sell liquor
Keep in mind that I want these entertainers to be fully nude so ill need extra info on how to mix that with alcohol sales if possible
I'll need an estimation from you and how to register my business and all the legal issues.

And on the other hand I was wondering should I just postpone this business venture and get my bachelors degree in business administration or accounting. And in law to start such business.

I had a crazy idea and figured out there is no strip club in my part of the pacific northwest so why not make a business plan and see how I goes.
My concept: Turn harlots into hardworking entertainers
Find a good place to lease
Buy all the equipment.
To sell liquor or not to sell liquor
Keep in mind that I want these entertainers to be fully nude so ill need extra info on how to mix that with alcohol sales if possible
I'll need an estimation from you and how to register my business and all the legal issues.

And on the other hand I was wondering should I just postpone this business venture and get my bachelors degree in business administration or accounting. And in law to start such business.

People pay big money to hire a business consultant.
If you do receive free advice, proceed at your own peril.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back