Bug reports here for the new theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have noticed is in top right. There are links to sign in or register. This suggest one isnt signed in. However if I look a few lines down I can see I am signed in. A couple times I thought I needed to sign in when I was

Yeah... that is going to be fixed probably this weekend. I am implementing a new registration system where one login gets you access to the entire site. I'm talking about the forums, tech support, case reviews, lawyer directory, jobs and resume board and more being one login. Thanks for mentioning it. I didn't want to make any changes until the weekend - so everyone be on notice that unfortunately you are going to have to re-enter your password next week since I can't transfer it for you.

The Find Lawyers and the New Posts are too close together. Can't tell you the number of times my clicker finger has gotten me to looking for a lawyer when I don't want one.:no:

What browser are you using? On all the browsers I have, I have no problem just clicking the New Posts at all. I'm glad you don't need a lawyer that often, lol, and perhaps you can describe to me what is happening. Is hovering over new posts also triggering the drop down from the main menu bar (the blue one) instead of just allowing you to click New Posts? Does that happen with all the other items on the forums nav bar too?

PC and not sure of IE number but not latest
If you can - this is important - go to the dropdown tab in the right side IE menu and choose the one with the circle and question mark. There should be an "about" selection in the dropdown menu that will tell you what version you're using. For me, IE 8 works fine - perhaps a tad sensitive but very easy to just choose new posts if you're under that blue nav bar.

Thanks - Let me ask you guys this - is the forum menu bar flush in the middle? On my IE7 tester it seems to have noticeably more space below the forum menu bar than above. It's definitely closer to the top nav than the bottom forum area. If so, I'll try to add an IE7 only spacing element there. Really didn't seem that bad from a usage point of view but you guys know better using that version of IE. Thanks for the feedback.

No bugs apparent, no rodents either imo, some good answers and helpful advice, and no attacks. What a rarity that is. Thanks for that too especially.

It's just coz we are all so nice, I know.

When I go to Forums Home, click on Criminal Law, and then click Post New Thread, it says not allowing new threads or something like that. Its ok though, I just posted my question under a different subject because I felt it matches multiple topics.

When I go to Forums Home, click on Criminal Law, and then click Post New Thread, it says not allowing new threads or something like that. Its ok though, I just posted my question under a different subject because I felt it matches multiple topics.

I think you may have been trying to post in the divider but not in the forum? Funny thing is that the subforums are also being redone tonight so that there are more of them. I'm sorry that it wasn't clear that the primary dividers - the general categories of the forums - are not meant to be for messages. I'm trying to make things neat so that you can find the right place without it being too confusing. You'll see what I mean later but glad you were able to post and that it's not another little bug for me to fix. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back