Brother run over by car

Jurisdiction
Michigan
My brother was run over by a car while riding his motorcycle bike. He suffered injuries and was in the hospital for days (two different hospitals). One hospital ran tests on him and looked at his limbs but did not check his abdomen and sent him home. It turns out his pancreas and liver had suffered damage and he had to go back. There were witnesses at the scene that confirm the other driver was at fault and turned without a turn signal and ran him over. Does anyone know of a good attorney I we can reach out to who can discuss his issues with and see if we have a case against the person who ran him over and potentially the hospital who did not check his abdominal area?

Does anyone know of a good attorney

You can use the "find a lawyer" link toward the bottom of every page at this site.

and see if we have a case against the person who ran him over and potentially the hospital who did not check his abdominal area?

We??? While you can call attorneys on behalf of your brother, this has nothing to do with you, and "we" certainly do not "have a case." You didn't mention how long ago this happened, but I certainly hope that the other driver's insurance carrier was put on notice.

Participants here do not refer lawyers. But there is a lawyer directory if you click on lawyers at the top of the page.

I doubt that there is any case against the first hospital so concentrate on a personal injury lawyer first.

You have plenty of time to consult a medical malpractice lawyer once your brother is recovered.

Participants here do not refer lawyers. But there is a lawyer directory if you click on lawyers at the top of the page.

I doubt that there is any case against the first hospital so concentrate on a personal injury lawyer first.

You have plenty of time to consult a medical malpractice lawyer once your brother is recovered.
Thank you very much for the quick and helpful reply!

Back