Consumer Law, Warranties Broken Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirlagzalot

I purchased a Samsung Tv on November 4th 2007 and on 26 December I noticed it had a blue halo in the middle of the screen. I called Samsung who was well aware of this defect and sent someone out the next day. The tech arrive and never heard of the problem and attempted to fix it, while he was working on my Tv he was really handling rough and bang it into the wall several times. I called Samsung three times while he was still working on the Tv and they said just complain to the repair company. Well that was on the 28th of December and my Tv has not worked since and every time I call Samsung its like the first timed I called and have to explain everything all over again, just to be told case management is working the issue. I finally got a call from case management and they want to send out the same repair company to determine if the Tv is broken, I told them dont you think thats a bad idea, and their reply was well they need to determine if they broke it, because they will have to pay for it, what so its not in their best interest to say the Tvs fine, haha what a joke. I purchased this Tv to go with my hd Dish which I'm paying $90.00 a month for which I cant use and also have hd-dvd and blu-ray I recieved for Christmas that we cannot watch, not to mention I bought the Tv for the Playoffs and I missed them all, at this rate I'll be lucky if I get to watch the Superbowl. What can I do?:confused:

Last edited:
Sue the bad people in small claims court for actual dollar amount of your damages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back