Auto Loans breech of title

Status
Not open for further replies.

charityhall

I recently purchased a car and signed alease backin feb, i drove this car for approximately 3 weeks, and then received a call from the dealership telling me i had to return the car due to they could nt find the title i questioned why they could nt send off for this title which seemed suspicious that something was going on under the table but basically i was told to come back in a find another car which i had to pay 20.00 more instead of swapping evenly for the vehicle and i signed a new lease and now i am haveing prblems out this car since day 1 , not to mention i have only had the car now for 3 weeks is there a law that can help me and ami able toget all my money bakc of take legal action against this dealership?

No one is required by law to do anything unless a court orders it to be done.
In your case, you could have walked away from a suspect dealership upon returning the FIRST car.
You apparently chose to do another deal after returning the first car.
I see no legal remedy available to you under any statute or law of which I am aware.
Your actions appear quite voluntary, as you jumped out of kettle of hot broth, into a frying pan full of hot bacon grease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back