Breaking Buyer agreement contract with agent

sacguy71

So legally I cannot break the contract because lack of service to perform on the agent part and his rude behavior? What about my disability that prevents me from driving a car? Can I win this? What are my legal options?

Here is letter I am proposing to send to broker and agency

Your real estate agents are in legal breach of my signed buyer agreement contract by refusing to show me more homes, and I am in temporary handicapped status with severe injury unable to drive a vehicle. Injury is lasting longer than expected and I am temporarily handicapped until full recovery may take another year or longer due to the circumstances. In simple terms, your agency, quit on me!

I need care and understanding and denied me that because I am unable to drive. He also mentioned a higher priority client that he was busy showing homes to and had no time on weekends to tour homes with me based on emails and phone calls. I will concur with his termination and we will mutually terminate the contract and I want nothing from you or for you and if agreed upon by us both then no fees are due to no sale or purchase based on lack of performance from agent in the buyer agreement so no fees are due.

Would this solve the issue and get me out of the stupid buyer agreement contract? I wish realtors were not such lowlifes.

I tried that but I cannot reply to last thread, is this a technical issue with this site?

I don't see any reason why you couldn't reply to my last post in that thread. But rather than try to combine the posts I closed the other one and referred to this one for continuation.

So legally I cannot break the contract because lack of service to perform on the agent part and his rude behavior?

No. Nothing in your post suggests that the agent was "rude." And rudeness, if there was any, is not a breach of contract. I can't tell you how many times I was accused of being rude when my customers didn't get what they wanted.

What about my disability that prevents me from driving a car?

Being unable to drive a car doesn't prevent you from going places. There's Uber, Lyft, taxicabs, your local version of Dial-a-Ride.

I don't think that the Americans With Disabilities Act would help you since there are other transportation options available to you. You're welcome to study up on the ADA:

2010 ADA regulations

Can I win this? What are my legal options?

As there does not appear to be a breach of contract, there are no "legal" options.

Would this (letter) solve the issue and get me out of the stupid buyer agreement contract?

A letter like that to the boss may get you some action but I suggest you remove the allegation of breach of contract (since there is no breach of contract) and just emphasize your disability and request an agent who will show you homes on the weekend. It's the "catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" concept.

I wish realtors were not such lowlifes.

I agree there to some extent but for other reasons. ;)

I don't see any reason why you couldn't reply to my last post in that thread. But rather than try to combine the posts I closed the other one and referred to this one for continuation.

Not to hijack this thread. I also have the same issue on the only other thread I have participated in.

Not to hijack this thread. I also have the same issue on the only other thread I have participated in.

This thread appears to have expired three months ago.

New members are limited to 5 posts a day for the first few days of their membership. This is to prevent spammers for overwhelming the site with spam.
I am able to post here though? Odd! I would rather use my 5 posts today on the thread "seller failed to disclose" but I am unable to.

Good Day All!

Back