Consumer Law, Warranties Breach of Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee1337

I was hired as an independent contractor for a clinical trial company located in California, (I am a Pennsylvania resident) after recruiting approximately 70 qualified individuals I was recently told that they would not be considered because they live in the shelter system.

All of these individuals spoke with the company and were qualified by the companies recruiter; however the other day I was contacted by a manager and told that I would not be compensated for my work; even though the guidelines for compensation state that I should be what should I do?

In addition I have spoken to the manager in charge of recruiting with verbal promises to correct this situation; and we have made appointments to discuss this further; however every time we are scheduled to talk she does not show up for the conference.

I also have a written contract that clearky states the compensation structure and when i am supposed to be paid

Last edited:
Q: All of these individuals spoke with the company and were qualified by the companies recruiter; however the other day I was contacted by a manager and told that I would not be compensated for my work; even though the guidelines for compensation state that I should be what should I do?

A: Sue the people who owe you money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back