Boyfriend evicting me north carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

green1971

So, I went to the hearing on Monday 1/23/11 and the Judge ruled in favor of my boyfriend. Well BIG SURPRISE! Just kidding I knew all along that I didn't have a leg to stand on! The Judge stated that I had until Sunday 1/29/2012 at 6:00pm. What I need to know now is why I haven't received any Legal Papers in the mail regarding this? I tried calling the Clerks Office on Wednesday 1/25/2012 and they told me that they had my file but they hadn't received any orders. Now don't get me wrong, I know I have to leave but this morning while looking in North Carolina Tennant/Landlord Laws I started to get confused. It stated that I have 10 days to appeal this decision and if I didn't Tony(ex boyfriend) would have to go to the Sheriff's Office to get what they call a Writ. After I receive this I have so many days then the Sheriff would take pocession of my property. So without being nasty or sarcastic my friends can someone tell me what happens? Thanks!

Last edited:
Why don't you ask that lawyer you have on retainer?

So, I went to the hearing on Monday 1/23/11 and the Judge ruled in favor of my boyfriend. Well BIG SURPRISE! Just kidding I knew all along that I didn't have a leg to stand on! The Judge stated that I had until Sunday 1/29/2012 at 6:00pm. What I need to know now is why I haven't received any Legal Papers in the mail regarding this? I tried calling the Clerks Office on Wednesday 1/25/2012 and they told me that they had my file but they hadn't received any orders. Now don't get me wrong, I know I have to leave but this morning while looking in North Carolina Tennant/Landlord Laws I started to get confused. It stated that I have 10 days to appeal this decision and if I didn't Tony(ex boyfriend) would have to go to the Sheriff's Office to get what they call a Writ. After I receive this I have so many days then the Sheriff would take pocession of my property. So without being nasty or sarcastic my friends can someone tell me what happens? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back