Domestic Violence & Civil Orders boyfriend charges are domestic battery/fleeing alude

Status
Not open for further replies.

dora12

My boyfriend is on parole and now in jail for a domestic battery/physical contact and fleeing to allude and I called the police on him I have wrote affidavit will he have to go back to prison for these charges the prosecutor wont drop the charges even though he has took statements from me and everyone in the household and been locked up since February and its now june what will happen to him?

Your guess is as good as anyone's.
His car must make it's way through the court to find out the outcome. There are lots of variables to consider and nobody could give you an accurate answer.

My boyfriend is on parole and now in jail for a domestic battery/physical contact and fleeing to allude and I called the police on him I have wrote affidavit will he have to go back to prison for these charges the prosecutor wont drop the charges even though he has took statements from me and everyone in the household and been locked up since February and its now june what will happen to him?

He could get convicted on the charges you initially pressed.
He could get acquitted.
Take your pick.
Because he's on parole, the Department of Corrections has placed a hold on him, too.
In Texas we call that a blue warrant, because they're all on blue paper.
After your charge has been dealt with, they'll likely hold a parole revocation hearing.
That could end in him being revoked and returned to prison.
Read what you wrote.
Even if the domestic violence matter was tossed, he's still got the fleeing bit to be dealt with.
Your boy placed himself in a very tough place. Even if you weren't involved, paroles KNOW they aren't to flee from the popo.

At this point, your charge is meaningless his original charge is likely what they're evaluating and the fleeing debacle.
That alone is enough to get a parolee revoked. I suggest you pray and wait. Not much you can do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back