boy friends introduce to sleepg arragments a 2 months apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

My ex has introduce two different men to the sleeping arragments of my children in less than two months. My son is 3 years of age soon to be 4 and my daughter is 6. Her excuse is whats wrong with the children seeing two people love each other and the guys are nice to the kids. Is this sick or am i all alone. On Christmas my children and her are sleeping in bed with one man. that relationship goes south via domestic dispute and the new man is going on a family vacation sleeping in the same hotel room with my kids. i am concerned.

My ex has introduce two different men to the sleeping arragments of my children in less than two months. My son is 3 years of age soon to be 4 and my daughter is 6. Her excuse is whats wrong with the children seeing two people love each other and the guys are nice to the kids. Is this sick or am i all alone. On Christmas my children and her are sleeping in bed with one man. that relationship goes south via domestic dispute and the new man is going on a family vacation sleeping in the same hotel room with my kids. i am concerned.

Your remedy, if there is one, lies in a court room.
I suggest you speak to a local attorney about this.
Who wouldn't be concerned, if it's true?
But, these days, don't expect much support.
We've got people cohabitating with their pet monkey or goat.

"Sick"? I suppose it might be, if you automatically assume that "sleeping in the same bed" equates to sexual activity.

I do not.

Stepparents/partners often BATHE the kids. Yes, even those of the opposite gender. It does NOT mean that anything iffy is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back