Bought a used car at same price as a new car would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applesauce

Two months ago I bought a used car. I was in too big a hurry because I wanted to go out of town to see a sick family member.
I was sold a 2012 Honda CR-V at the same price I can get a 2014 CR-V now! And I bought some extended warranties. Now I feel gypped.
I think they should have suggested I could get a 2014 for same price. Do I have any recourse?

Two months ago I bought a used car. I was in too big a hurry because I wanted to go out of town to see a sick family member.
I was sold a 2012 Honda CR-V at the same price I can get a 2014 CR-V now! And I bought some extended warranties. Now I feel gypped.
I think they should have suggested I could get a 2014 for same price. Do I have any recourse?

One has many recourses.

If you're asking can you sue SOMEONE over you contracting to buy an old clunker for the price of a new clunker, yes, you can sue yourself for doing a deal you failed to fully understand during your moment of crisis.

Nope, nowhere to run or hide here.

They're under no obligation whatsoever to do what you suggested.

The responsibility is yours. All yours.

Sorry, they didn't have to suggest anything to you - you bought/accepted the 2012 at the price quoted & the extended warranties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back