Blackmailed by my mother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LatynMommy

I hope someone could help me with this as soon as possible!!! I'm 23 year old, i have 2 kids and i live alone. My mom gave my some old Christmas decoration for me to fix and use or throw out. The point of this was for me to save money, I thought that this was a nice favor. When i received most of this items the majority of them did not work so i didn't save in nothing. Anyway, a couple of days later she asked me not to give her a gift this year to please give her $100. and that way she could pay her cable. At the moment i didn't answer nothing. So i thought about it and the truth was i could only give her $45. in January, and i told her this so, she told me to call my brother in N.Y. to see if he could and i did he said also that he couldn't. So January came and she asked my for $100.00 so when i reminded her of what i told her she didn't want the $45. So one week later she calls me and says that i had sold me the christmas decorations and that it was $100. If not that she would take me to curt make my life miserable etc. And guess what... Tomorrow i have to go to curt because she's accusing me of owing her money. I know that im right but i just want to know What good advice can anyone give me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back