Blackmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1t0ut2

my name is kelvin and i am a college student. Because of certain problem that i caused to make an argument happened. My not so close friend, saying that i blackmail him because i use the word "kill" or "squash". Sort of childish kind of things, i said that if you don't protect my secret, i'll kill you. To me, is something not a threatened like everybody say this kind of thing when they don't really like their secret to be known. To him, it is a blackmail which identify by one of his CID friend that confirm this as blackmail. Because i got this bad habit that i like to repeat my past. So, now he said that i have the intention on killing him. And, we argue for quite some time that i said out of concious saying that if i had the intention on doing so, i will be pretty occupied by something at some place, and he said that i am fleeing or escaping from my crime. I think he misunderstood me. I just want to say something that one of his attitude piss me off, but i add the discriminating word. I want to know if this is consider as blackmail, because one of his friend friend who is a CID say that is so, but i don't know whether is true?? It is just something that social expression that he would take lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back