Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Black Mail??

Status
Not open for further replies.

radmanx2

As I posted in the career forms I am in a dispute with arbitration (thanks for the help Jacksgal). I have another question... When I left my old job to go to a new one the President of the company said if I "take" my non-compete (the only copy) I would get 20k moor a year... so I did and gave it to her.. Meanwhile after working there for two months I figured out they just wanted my information and they were doing a bate and switch. I was treated if I left that they would give my old employer my non-compete back... Would this be black mail?? I have attached a copy of the e-mail that I still have...

Dear ****,

From the paragraph below, "See when you start a relationship built on theft, deceit, and manipulation it's doomed from the start" Does this mean that you wish for **** to give **** back your Non-Compete from **** that he just found in your office?

President

I think **** is a strong company; you guys are going to go far. Although at this point in my journey I believe I must move on. I didn't mean to give anyone any false hope I have tried my best and I thank you for the consideration, I will take full responsibility for my actions from here on out with my customer base.

See when you start a relationship built on theft,deceit,and manipulation its doomed from the start. The only way I can "get married" is by having complete honesty and control. **** , you are truly the ALPHA male in that situation, and I was willing to follow until the out burst started and even when you were wrong; you were never wrong.. even then I still did my best to launch that **** location I am sorry i failed.

So I say to you, good luck with all your ventures & I wish all of you much happiness....I just regret the decisions I have made and I will for the rest of my life.....

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back