Birthcertificate Immigration Child

xBarbiex

Jurisdiction
Nevada
About 5 years ago i got divorced from my american husband. We have a child and me and my kid are currently living in my home country in europe. He remarried with a woman from another country again and goes through the immigration process. He messaged me saying they have an immigration interview this week and he needs my childs birthcertificate. I dont know very much about the american immigration laws but since google didnt give me any kind of results it made me think about if he really needs it for his wifes immigration or if he tries to use my kindness to stab me in the back once again. Just dont see any reason why she or he would need it. Weird.

I'd ignore him. If he needs a birth certificate, he can contact the State and get a copy.

About 5 years ago i got divorced from my american husband. We have a child and me and my kid are currently living in my home country in europe. He remarried with a woman from another country again and goes through the immigration process. He messaged me saying they have an immigration interview this week and he needs my childs birthcertificate. I dont know very much about the american immigration laws but since google didnt give me any kind of results it made me think about if he really needs it for his wifes immigration or if he tries to use my kindness to stab me in the back once again. Just dont see any reason why she or he would need it. Weird.
He is just as entitled to the birth certificate as you are, however, as you were told, there is no requirement that you provide it to him.

Not quicker cuz i provided it to him .. not sure why you people answer when youre not answering questions. Im not a salty person trying to make someones life harder.. just being cautious after all the drama he put me through.

Not quicker cuz i provided it to him .. not sure why you people answer when youre not answering questions. Im not a salty person trying to make someones life harder.. just being cautious after all the drama he put me through.
To be fair - you didn't ask a question.

About 5 years ago i got divorced from my american husband.
Not a question.
We have a child and me and my kid are currently living in my home country in europe.
Not a question.
He remarried with a woman from another country again and goes through the immigration process.
Not a question.
He messaged me saying they have an immigration interview this week and he needs my childs birthcertificate.
Not a question.
I dont know very much about the american immigration laws but since google didnt give me any kind of results it made me think about if he really needs it for his wifes immigration or if he tries to use my kindness to stab me in the back once again.
Not a question.
Just dont see any reason why she or he would need it. Weird.
Not a question.

You can clearly read my question lol
Up until this point you haven't ASKED a question.
question is .. what does my kid have to do with someone elses immigration?!
Ahh, there you go - and that's not even the question that was previously implied.
If i get an answer i stop asking but all i read is whiny messages and totally pointless
Stop asking.

Not quicker cuz i provided it to him

just being cautious after all the drama he put me through.

If you have already provided the birth certificate to the man, why pose a question asking if you should?

You are wise to be cautious.

If you gave him the child's birth certificate and he kept it, you'd be the one forced to apply to the state for a certified copy.

As suggested, the father he could easily and quickly get a copy of his child's birth certificate from the state where she was born.

A better question for you to consider, is why would he need your child's birth certificate to help his new spouse immigrate to the USA?

A better question for you to consider, is why would he need your child's birth certificate to help his new spouse immigrate to the USA?
Interestingly enough, the OP feels that she already asked that very question. Amazing.

You can clearly read my question lol question is .. what does my kid have to do with someone elses immigration?! If i get an answer i stop asking but all i read is whiny messages and totally pointless
You never asked that. Re-read your 1st post.

To answer the "question" ...Your child has nothing to do with a strangers immigration.

BTW: The only whine is coming from you.

I'd ignore him. If he needs a birth certificate, he can contact the State and get a copy.

I've never understood the apparent obsession some people have to communicate with a former spouse.

I understand such communication, insofar, as a minor child is concerned.

I have never been divorced, so I'm probably ignorant of the "why".

I'm also baffled about many things, this is just one of many things I'll never understand.

I've never understood the apparent obsession some people have to communicate with a former spouse.

I understand such communication, insofar, as a minor child is concerned.

I have never been divorced, so I'm probably ignorant of the "why".

I'm also baffled about many things, this is just one of many things I'll never understand.
I still communicate with my ex and our children are 29 and 16 (almost fully maturated ;) )...He doesn't have a very good relationship with the girls so I just fill him in on what's new.

Back