Consumer Law, Warranties Binding Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

samnv24

I was tricked into signing a contract with Kis Golf Country Club. Today is the third day........... is there any was to cancel my contract? I have called the Kis Golf Country club and they say it isn't posible. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,
Samantha

Last edited:
Samantha - without seeing the contract we can only guess what you can or cannot do. Take it to a contract's attorney for an evaluation as soon as you have a chance. Hope this helps!

It a membership to a golf club. The cancellation part reads..........Upon signing this contract you are acknowledgeing that you understand all stated acknowledgements above and that you cannot under any circumstance cancel this contract due to the fact that a custom product is being built. Futher, you also understand AND ackowledge that if you choose to use outside assistance for financing you are an independent contractual agreement with that finance company. KisGolf Inc. is not obligated of liable in any way for repayment of the loan or penalties from nonpayment.

Is there any way out?

One needs to read the entire contract - not just portions of it. Take it to an attorney and you will find all of your answers.

It a membership to a golf club. The cancellation part reads..........Upon signing this contract you are acknowledgeing that you understand all stated acknowledgements above and that you cannot under any circumstance cancel this contract due to the fact that a custom product is being built. Futher, you also understand AND ackowledge that if you choose to use outside assistance for financing you are an independent contractual agreement with that finance company. KisGolf Inc. is not obligated of liable in any way for repayment of the loan or penalties from nonpayment.

Is there any way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back