Biden's Biggest, Baddest, Bloopers, and Blunders!

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
D.C.
Prepare to guffaw, giggle, cackle like Kamala, and bust a gut.

Let's offer his latest HANDSHAKE INCIDENT WITH THE INVISIBLE ENTITY:

Biden Shakes Invisible Hand On Empty Stage After Ending Speech

Enjoy our animated corpse "presidenting" unlike any of it's predecessors.

Biden 'should be IMPEACHED' after 'disturbing' video emerges, conservative says

Joe Biden has hands in weird position during CNN town hall

Here's BOTH of THEM copresidenting:

Saudi TV show mocks Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The male says we have a new 1st lady, guess who?

Joe Biden calls Vice President Kamala Harris 'first lady' in latest blunder

Williams, a strong supporter of former President Donald Trump, shared the incident on Twitter.

"THIS VIDEO IS DISTURBING! This is a very sick man and I'm calling on every Republican and Democrat to impeach this man!" Williams tweeted of the moment Biden left the stage to speak to the young girls.

Williams is a fu--ing moron. So is anybody who gets off on his bullsh-t.

There was nothing amiss about what Biden did. In fact, it was nice of him to take a "people" moment.

I am really ashamed and embarrassed by the stupidity of Republicans and conservatives.

It's gonna turn me into a Democrat.

Dementia is a serious medical condition, it is funnier when he calls Ukrainians Iranians or when he gets confused and forgets who the VP or President is. He was a disaster under O'Bama why would any sort of Presidency he is a part of not be the same.

Biden has proven to be a wasteful president. I don't see how in the world he was elected. Biden isn't mentally prepared to run the United States.

Did he win? I went to bed and Trump had a landslide victory. Through vast ballot stuffing and the inter cities knowing how many votes they were down by was able to make up the difference.

I have never seen a successful Presidential campaign which could only draw flies at speaking events and was basically ran from an underground communications center. Both sides tend to go out there sometimes but never in the history has so many media outlets gone against a sitting President in order to defeat him and control the narrative via social media outlets to influence an election.

Interesting to see if it gets corrected, with voter integrity laws and Musk purchasing Twitter. Freedom is never free and no one in the history of the free world since maybe Stalin and Hitler have controlled the narrative more than the liberals.

Biden has proven to be a wasteful president. I don't see how in the world he was elected. Biden isn't mentally prepared to run the United States.

Because the other choice — Trump — was even worse. We were presented a very unappealing set of choices in both 2016 and 2020, and the best one could do was vote for whom he/she thought was the lesser of two bad candidates. Trump would have the US look like the country his buddy Putin runs, with Trump as despot in chief of the US (DICUS) and a subservient pawn to Russia. Given that, both Clinton and Biden, as unsuitable as they may have been, would still be better choices for the job. I can only hope the parties can do a better job fielding candidates for 2024, though so far the leading figures in each party that might run are not at all inspiring.

I'm willing to endure another four years of President Biden, he's worth an inflationary economy that's doomed.

My wife and I have been preparing for this for 50 years.

Our loot is stashed away in several insured accounts.

We have no debt to boot.

The lock down allowed our lil squirrel settlement to add to our hoard.

President Biden is entertaining as most comedians.

If he compelled to hang around, I'm driven to enjoy the shenanigans.

Here's some more of his latest antics.

I'm beginning to like this guy.

He's a professor, too!

Besides I'm just a little squirrel with lots of nuts buried in safe places.

In summation:

Moment a confused looking Biden sticks out his hand and appears to shake thin air after falsely claiming in speech that he had also been a 'full professor' at UPenn for four years

President Biden looked lost again Thursday after finishing a speech on the nation's ongoing supply chain crisis, when he turned around and stuck his hand out as if to shake hands - while no one else was on-stage

The 79-year-old president claimed before the handshake fiasco that he had served as a 'full professor' at the University of Pennsylvania despite never teaching a class at the school

Immediately after ending the speech with the signoff 'God bless you all,' footage shows Biden turning to his right and seemingly saying something to the empty space behind him before miming a handshake

After realizing there was no one to shake hands with, Biden stopped, looked around for a moment and then walked off the stage

Last week, Biden looked disoriented during an event that saw former President Barack Obama visit the White House for the first time since leaving office.

Cruz, R-Texas, quoted the clip and added a wide-eyed emoji

Biden told the crowd that 70 percent of U.S. inflation could be blamed on Russian Leader Vladimir Putin

Biden also claimed that he used to be a 'full professor' at the University of Pennsylvania

The president was named Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor at Penn in 2017

He collected nearly a million dollars from the school over three years for giving about a dozen public appearances

Anyone? Biden sticks out his hand and appears to 'shake thin air' | Daily Mail Online

You simply bought into the left's BS. Was Trump a great POTUS? No. Was he even a good POTUS, probably not? But everything bad about him was just him. With Biden, you have an entire machine of at best misguided and at worst purely evil.

and then they buy into the theory and fallacy of mankind is the best determination of what is in their best interests. God would be Hitler and Stalin to the left since they view the ability to love and do whatever one choices in life is better than being confined to a societal norm.

Joe Rogan made an important point on his pod cast, Whenever a civilization fails or begins to decline and fall the citizens begin to question everything: what is gender, sex, and social norms are bad for people while the ability of free thinking and what the bible calls SIN is the new norm.

President Biden looked lost again Thursday after finishing a speech on the nation's ongoing supply chain crisis, when he turned around and stuck his hand out as if to shake hands - while no one else was on-stage

Everyone needs an INVISIBLE BUDDY, Jimmy Stewart had Harvey.

You simply bought into the left's BS.

Nope. I make my own opinions based on what I see is going on. I'm generally a conservative, but I'm not stupid enough to buy the crap that Trump and his minions throw out as "truth". Sadly, most anyone in Trump's administration that actually had any backbone Trump fired fairly quickly. All that ended up being left were those willing to do whatever it to took to kiss his ass. That is, of course, exactly what Trump wanted.

I'd love to see a presidential candidate who will actually support the Constitution and the freedoms it protects, including the First Amendment freedoms, who encourages economic growth, who favors only as much government as is truly needed, and who supports equal treatment by the government of all citizens, not just white Christian males. We've not seen someone like that in a long, long time. But being an optimist, I still keep hoping one day someone like that will come along.

Nope. I make my own opinions based on what I see is going on. I'm generally a conservative, but I'm not stupid enough to buy the crap that Trump and his minions throw out as "truth". Sadly, most anyone in Trump's administration that actually had any backbone Trump fired fairly quickly. All that ended up being left were those willing to do whatever it to took to kiss his ass. That is, of course, exactly what Trump wanted.

I'd love to see a presidential candidate who will actually support the Constitution and the freedoms it protects, including the First Amendment freedoms, who encourages economic growth, who favors only as much government as is truly needed, and who supports equal treatment by the government of all citizens, not just white Christian males. We've not seen someone like that in a long, long time. But being an optimist, I still keep hoping one day someone like that will come along.

and yet you keep talking about Trump, he lives in your head rent free 24/7 when Biden the Potato Head is President. Lets talk about the worst inflation in half a century and the fact that gas is 8 dollars a gallon in most places. Not to mention the fact that the democratic war machine has us on the verge of nuclear destruction.

But by all means keep beating and telling us how much you hated Trump. He is not President now nor will be in the future. I can guarantee you one thing though the world would have been a better place had he remained in power. Everything he said would happen has happened so if the party that you voted for kills you then you have no one to blame for that but YOU.

I can guarantee you one thing though the world would have been a better place had he remained in power.

That's where you and I differ. I think we'd be even worse off if Trump was still President. Of course we'll never know for sure, so your guarantee doesn't amount to much since it can never be tested. ;)

Back