Homicide, Murder, Manslaughter Being with the wrong people

M

MrTPE

Jurisdiction
Indiana
I met up with a guy who was supposed to sell me jewelry and I was with two other guys while me and the guy who had the jewelry were talking and looking at the stuff one guy I was with ran up on us with a gun and pulled a robbery and shots were fired at the other guy hardly missing me too there were 2-4 shots fired and I ran back to the car I was in and begged the driver to go but the guy with the gun ran back to the car and we took off I begged the driver to stop and make the shooter get out but the guy with the gun used the gun to force us to keep going I had no part in any of this I just wanted to buy jewelry how bad am I going to get in trouble for this? No one actually got killed but probably was close

We can't read minds. You'll have to wait and see.

In the mean time you need to take a serious look at who you "hang out" with. And in the future it would be beneficial for you to buy your "jewelry" in a jewelry store, not from some punk on a street corner.

I met up with a guy who was supposed to sell me jewelry and I was with two other guys while me and the guy who had the jewelry were talking and looking at the stuff one guy I was with ran up on us with a gun and pulled a robbery and shots were fired at the other guy hardly missing me too there were 2-4 shots fired and I ran back to the car I was in and begged the driver to go but the guy with the gun ran back to the car and we took off I begged the driver to stop and make the shooter get out but the guy with the gun used the gun to force us to keep going I had no part in any of this I just wanted to buy jewelry how bad am I going to get in trouble for this? No one actually got killed but probably was close

Once you were set free, or obtained your freedom, why didn't you call "911" to report the incident?

Don't bother to answer.

Don't waste time with me.

Do call "911" immediately and ask for a cop to respond.
Tell the call taker you want to report an armed robbery, a shooting, a kidnapping, and you're the victim.

Yeah, you don't want to be a rat.

Would you rather become one of Big Bubba's wives, or Hung Harry's bottom boy?

Yeah, so make that call, while your story is still believable.

Back