Being harassed and video taped by neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tat2arst

Hello. My neighbor is constantly calling the cops on my kids for stupid reasons that do not even concern him. Each time the cops have came to my home, they said that there is no reason why they should even be here. My kids do not bother with him or anything of his. If he can't find a reason to call the cops on the kids, he will use the dog! He is one of those guys who has nothing better to do than sit around and find problems with people. The other night, he said something to my husband that he was going to "shoot ____", unfortuantley my husband didn't hear it clear enough exactly what he said. He has threatened to give my dog antifreeze (which I heard very clearly). Today he was out video taping my kids again, I have asked him over and over why and asked him to stop. He completley ignored me and continued to tape them. Everytime I walk outside, he is watching them. He even has mirrors all around his porch so he can see them from every angel. Is there anything that I can do legally to make him stop???? I am so tired of being watched with everything I do. I even went as far as putting up a privacy fence in my back yard but he still manages to be nosey and complain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back