Behind my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffdaddy

I have a 8 yr old daughter that I share custody of 50/50. We never went to court until April of last year. My daughter was 7, when for whatever reason, my daughters mother decided we needed everything on paper. I dont like the thought of somebody telling me whats best for my daughter, but all we were going to do was get things legal. So we went through the process. We finally agreed on everything and the judge gave her all the paperwork. The judge also informed me I had filed the wrong document for my "response". That I better go down and correct this or my daughters mother could file for "Defult" I went to go and get some cash at ATM so I could pay the fees. Upon my return, I saw my ex standing in front of one of the clerks and I approached them. When I got close enough I realized that the forms she had were different somehow. As soon as they finished, I asked my ex what papers they were. She at that moment informed me she filled the defult and I needed to wait for my copy. I imediatly turned and walked away. This just happened on Tuesday and I have been trying to find out what my rights are ever since. Do I have any recourse? Can I still File my response? Please help.........your my only hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back