Personal Bankruptcy Bankruptcy, Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokehaven

My husband and I are considering filing for bankruptcy, we have a new small retail shop in which we don't get paid and he is working for a company that pays under 1099's. We bearly make any thing ($25-$28K) at his job, a year and what he does make we use for our household finances and for supplies/ materials. We want to file because we just can't make it in Arizona, since moving from Las Vegas, where we were making a lot of money. So when we moved to AZ he stopped paying his credit cards and a loan. Now he is starting to be sued and we don't have any money to take care of them. I heard the laws have changed since 2005 and what I am asking is, can the bankruptcy court take any of the money under our company, which is under an LLC. And which way are we able to file chapter 7, or do we have to file under chapter 11.
Please help.

You need to run all the details you have omitted on the posting with an experienced bankruptcy attorney. I am sure he/she will take a very close look at your case and give you the best answer on how to proceed. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back