Business Bankruptcy bankruptcy dismissed due to employer mismanaging funds

Status
Not open for further replies.

roborawowe

had a court ordered bankruptcy case. my employer was ordered to deduct payments weekly and send them to the trustee. my employer failed to do so. a couple of thousand was taken from me. the trustee never got the money. also this same employer hasn't paid my social security benefits for some time. he also stole money from 401k and aflac insurance payments. please what can i do?:confused:

Contact social security and the IRS (probably hasn't paid taxes collected from you, either) and report this cheating scumsucker.

The various federal agencies can advise you going forward. The FBI or Secret Service might be interested in the 401K theft. Call them and advise them, they'll tell you who to contact.

You might also wish to contact the US Attorney's Office about the theft if your bankruptcy deductions. That's another federal crime this slimeball committed.

Lastly, you can get your BK reinstated. Contact the trustee and he/she will advise you if your next steps. If you had an attorney for the BK, he/she should also be advised. He/she can direct you, too.

Don't give up, get busy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back