Bankruptcy Chapter 7 Pro Se

Raikou

Jurisdiction
Texas
I have a quick question. I am filing bankruptcy pro se, chapter 7. Do I need to file all forms under chapter 7 for an individual? Some forms don't apply to me and was wondering if I just omit them when filing. For example, I do not have a co-debtor. So would I just omit Form B 106 H?
Thanks!

Do I need to file all forms under chapter 7 for an individual?

Not really clear what this means. Obviously, you have to file all required forms. Do you believe yourself to be something other than an individual?

Some forms don't apply to me and was wondering if I just omit them when filing. For example, I do not have a co-debtor. So would I just omit Form B 106 H?

What would possibly make you think that Schedule H doesn't "apply" to you just because you don't have co-debtors? Did you actually read the form?

The first question on the form is "Do you have any codebtors?" That question applies to everyone because everyone will answer either "yes" or "no." The second question asks if you have lived in a community property state within the last 8 years. Again, the answer is either "yes" or "no."

I strongly recommend that you retain the services of a local bankruptcy attorney so that you can make sure everything is done properly.

So would I just omit Form B 106 H?

I suggest you do an Internet search for the following term: "the bankruptcy lady Waco"

You'll see this woman: Samantha Kehl Attorney at Law

Give her a call.

She is nothing but professional, and will work out payment arrangements, while she gets the BK ball rolling.

I know her, and she is 100% legitimate, and a licensed Texas attorney in good standing.

I suggest you do an Internet search for the following term: "the bankruptcy lady Waco"

You'll see this woman: Samantha Kehl Attorney at Law

Give her a call.

She is nothing but professional, and will work out payment arrangements, while she gets the BK ball rolling.

I know her, and she is 100% legitimate, and a licensed Texas attorney in good standing.
I will look her up. Thank you very much!

Not really clear what this means. Obviously, you have to file all required forms. Do you believe yourself to be something other than an individual?

What would possibly make you think that Schedule H doesn't "apply" to you just because you don't have co-debtors? Did you actually read the form?

The first question on the form is "Do you have any codebtors?" That question applies to everyone because everyone will answer either "yes" or "no." The second question asks if you have lived in a community property state within the last 8 years. Again, the answer is either "yes" or "no."

I strongly recommend that you retain the services of a local bankruptcy attorney so that you can make sure everything is done properly.
I strongly want to retain a lawyer. I cannot afford one. Being that I am disabled, cannot work, and have no income, I am having to file myself. I am filing the form to request filing fees to be waived. I have not yet read the form (Schedule H.) I am in the process of doing it all. I have all forms downloaded and I have begun with the initial petition and will take it one form at a time. I am going to see a lawyer at a public assistance meeting to go over it with me before filing. I am trying to get everything together prior as best I can. Thank you.

Back