Bank of America Sent Cops To My House!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalsuccess

I am in California. I went into the bank today and made a deposit of 500 bucks cash in 20s. The clerk was counting the money for 10 minutes...yea, she was really stupid and kept miscounting. Im standing there, looking around, and I ask about the carpet...

"Hey new carpet in this place? Didnt it used to be blue?"
"Yea, they changed it to red. I miss the old blue"
"Do they put carpet in the safe too?"
"Why?"
"Just asking, seems like theyd need some kinda security access to do that"
"No they dont"

That was the extent of our conversation, and after 5 more minutes this retard finially finished counting my 20s and I left with a receipt. This happened about noon. Around 5PM, TWO cop cars pull up to my home and they look around my house. I am watching them from the window wondering what the hell they are doing.

They knock on my door, and say;

"Are you Frank *********?"
"Yea..."
"We have a report of asking about a safe in the bank, acting suspicious"
"Umm, okay?"
"They suspected you might be a threat, you were asking about security measures in place at the bank..."
"I asked if they put new carpet in the safe...thats hardly a security threat. I asked because I was killing time while I waited for the halfwit clerk to count my money"
"yea, well sir thats like saying bomb in an airport. can I see you ID?"
"Yea sure"

I gave them my ID, and they took down my drivers license number. They told me I shouldent ask about that kinda stuff in a bank because it raises suspicions.

Now, I dont like cops. I dont like cops looking around my house, and I dont like my bank giving my personal information to cops to come question me about something that was so stupid. I feel like my rights were violated, is the bank allowed to give my personal information to anyone they want? I want to do something here, what should I do? :mad:

Q: I want to do something here, what should I do?

A: Start with trying not to be so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back