Bank Fraud

Wayne Ensley

Jurisdiction
Illinois
I've been working on this for years. I was forced into a plea negotiation of unlawful disposal of collateral when I use to own a automobile dealership not knowing at the time some bank officers stole $400,000 dollars from the bank and added onto my floor plan account. These bank officers were convicted of fraud in the federal court system. The bank president and officers manipulated the numbers in my case. I wasn't represented in my best interest. I now of proof what these bank officers did. I figured it out using what was against me, I can use there own documents to show otherwise. I'm now being harrassed by a 3rd party debt collector because of their fraud. I never had no money to fight this because this bank ruined me and means of financial ways to pursue them. I'm now out of state and I do have the monies to go after this cover up. I've been living in hell the past 17 years. I've contacted several 3 letter agencies and they do have records of my pursuant

17 years. The statute of limitations for a lawsuit has almost certainly run out by now. But if you have the money to pursue it I suggest you start by consulting an attorney and reviewing your options.

Back