Bait and Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really

I went to a local dealership and purchased a vehicle on a Saturday made part of my payment that day, filled out all financial paperwork to include a VIN#. The vehicle was suppose to be coming from Georgia. I was told that my vehicle would arrive on Monday and the dealership would call me. The dealership did not call by Monday afternoon, so I decided to contact the dealer myself. He told me my car was going to come on Tuesday instead. I asked why and was given no response. I mentioned where the vehicle was coming from and was now told it was coming from Alabama. Picked up my vehicle on Tuesday. The dealer told me my VIN# changed, they said the new vehicle was the same, the finance person said the original vehicle had been sold. I singed me papers and off I went. I Have had electrical malfunctions with this vehicle. Then I go to register my vehicle with a navigation system says car is not registered to me. Go back to dealer to question them. Find out they registered the first vehicle and also did the DMV registration with first vehicle. No the temporary tags ate expired and DMV won't let me do my own registration because now I have two VIN#'s and they don't know which one is mine. Go back to dealer and they say VIN#'s don't mean a thing and refuse to help me. I call manufacturer and they refuse to help me. I then find the original vehicle at another dealer and it's still on the lot. So I inquire about the vehicle at that dealership and it was actually had the dealer features I paid for. So I paid for a more expensive vehicle then I received. What do I do?

I spammed.
I was banned.
I spammed.
I was banned.
I spammed.
I was banned.
I spammed.
I was banned.
I spammed.
I was banned.
I spammed.
I was banned.