Corporate Law Bad partnership..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotem

All,
I work in a company for 10 years; 4 years ago I become partner.
I hire a lawyer and he form a contract with the owner that explained my benefit and duties…
I got 15% from the company profit but, also as the expanses…
I got a sign contract but the owner was taking money from the company to his personal benefit all the time. When time got financially bad he expect me to cut my salary but his personal mortgage and loans where still paid by the company…
It come to the point he cut my salary one day without telling me that and then affront of the employees he bad mouth me.
I talk to my lawyer he say that's it live the place he bridge the contract.
I left the place and start a low process to gain my rights.
My lawyer contact the owner rep' but the owner ignore all action.
Eventually my lawyer say that the only way I can get what I owed is by arbitrations which may coast me 25K that I do not have now…
The estimate money that I been owed is above 500K but there is nothing I can do to get it.
Is there any one that can suggest me about that?

Thanks

Unfortunately it is impossible for anyone here to comment better than your lawyer because all of the merits of your case are found in the fine details which we can't have and in the agreement you signed which we can't read. If you are owed 500K then speak to another lawyer and if there is something to that claim, it would seem that some attorney would likely take the case on a contingency fee (a percentage of the recovery.)

My lawyer say that it will be hard to find someone that will take it as contingency fee.
In the contract it say that if i been fired with no reason I should get 1 year salary and my %
I got demoted and my pay check got cancell that is way my lawyer told me that this is abridge of contract and i should live. from that point he say it is b/w lawyers.

I do not know any lawers that handle case like this but I don't mind if they contact me direct 917.504.9179 thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back