bad family life needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelbielynn2010

My little sister is 14 and lives with our biological mom with a 17 year old pregnant sister who is due anytime and her boyfriend and another adopted child. She wants out of that situation where she hardly has food to eat and gets bullied by the pregnant sister. The mother is dating a convict who is in the state pen for who knows what and this guy will be getting out soon and will be saying with them for a week. She is afraid because she has no clue what this guy is capable of. She sneaks calls to not only me but my mom (her grandma). She tells how she wants to come live with us. My point is..... if there are problems in the home can we go to court to take custody of her and possibly win.

My little sister is 14 and lives with our biological mom with a 17 year old pregnant sister who is due anytime and her boyfriend and another adopted child. She wants out of that situation where she hardly has food to eat and gets bullied by the pregnant sister. The mother is dating a convict who is in the state pen for who knows what and this guy will be getting out soon and will be saying with them for a week. She is afraid because she has no clue what this guy is capable of. She sneaks calls to not only me but my mom (her grandma). She tells how she wants to come live with us. My point is..... if there are problems in the home can we go to court to take custody of her and possibly win.

Unless BOTH parents are proven unfit - and nothing you've said here comes close to showing that Mom is unfit - there isn't a chance in Hades of obtaining custody unless the parents agree.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back