Auto dealer fraud now threats on life (proof recorded) after detective told them i did nothing wrong

MsAjwilson

Jurisdiction
Arizona
I have tried so many places to get help with this and typing it over and over its so much that happened it takes well over allowed characters so im going to give short sentences, signed contract for financing made sure it was not a conditional based on financing before signing,, Dealer registered car my name financing falls through they dont tell me instead I find out cause I get credit report alert that credit inquiry 4 in one day from the dealer, I reach out they say come sign new contract I say no Ill bring the car back at work cant get there til tomorrow at 4pm ill be there, next day at noon i receive 18 text back to back and by 4 pm more than 70 calls and 63 text including a threat,

I get scared try to find attorney to late in day next morning daughter call says dealer called her told her i stole car I pull over call police they come look at my paperwork an are with me when my work calls saying people are sending emails to employee list that I stole car, cops say no not stolen remove from hot sheet assign detective meanwhile I get suspended from work pending investigation due to allegations of theft and identity theft , Detective reaches out to me I tell my side I email contract an all the text, Next day detective contacts my job says no you made a mistake she did nothing wrong investigation done Now I have had to leave my house due to threats from before and knowing the detective also sent a letter to dealer saying no she is not wrong,But now Ins agent (personal Friend) calls said someones pretending to be you trying to cancel your insurance when I said no they tried to add a new lien holder, Way more details I can provide but this is probably already to long please help . Ps dealer still calling my co workers and my kids my 74 yr old mom told her they were FBI and I was going to prison for 10 to 15 yrs . Including a email from Detective note he states because of all the text and phone calls from RYDERS he is willing to stand by if i choose , (because noted the threats) cant arrest cause not sure who sent just from main dealer number

Attachments

• Detective email.pdf
    105.1 KB · Views: 8
So what exactly is this threat that was made?

Why didn't you just return the car when you said you would?

Have you made any effort to secure new financing?

Do you realize that if you return the car you will still owe for the time you had it?

Do you want to keep the car or return it?

So what exactly is this threat that was made?

Why didn't you just return the car when you said you would?

Have you made any effort to secure new financing?

Do you realize that if you return the car you will still owe for the time you had it?

Do you want to keep the car or return it?

When I went to the dealer I had 2 pre approvals one through capital one and through westlake,
The dealer was aware of this. financing was not a issue, I had already explained I was doing this to get a mix of credit accounts in return I would be paying it off in 6 months, The dealer at first had me secure insurance in which I did and had me list the company as the lien holder, They called me back 3 days later had me come in sign a set of papers and change the lien holder and so i did, After this I was called and asked to send in new paperwork that was being sent by email., I responded saying if there is a problem with financing I will return the car and wait til i secure financing, I was told no we will figure it out if you can be here at 10 am, I said no i cant I have to work, Ill be there when I get off, At 4 , Then on that day starting at 12 i get 18 text back to back from the GM apparently I was to come right then I said no I was at work and i would be there at 4. I would collect my down payment and return the car, He told me send him a picture of my debit card front and back and he would have someone pick up the car and then refund my card, I said No .I do not want to send a picture of my card, And half was paid with my debit half was paid with cash, Thats when I started getting phone calls back to back and all the text, Over a hundred calls and text within 4 hours, Its my understanding if the dealer fails to notify you with in 10 business days they have to carry the contract. I had no problem returning the car but I wanted my down payment back, No where in my contract does it have a conditional on financing clause. So when I was texted and told the words Im going to come for you watch you'll get cut. At that point I was done, My contract is not with the dealer it is with a finance company, Not the dealer. I sent them a email and said if the finance Company denied my financing send me a letter or email showing me a denial. They still never sent anything all that was said was denied, Which again made no sense since I had a voicemail from financing company asking me to email a proof of address and that was the last thing needed to wrap up my loan, I sent that so after still getting request from dealer it made no sense, But to start texting me and calling me over a 100 times and then to threaten me the first threat was by phone Ill come for you when I find you you will regret it, The only reason they got so desperate was the 10 day was up that day, Come to find out the day i got that message from the finance company it was left at 830 am. the dealer claims that is the same date they got a denial and said it is due to income not matching, Not true i provided paystub a w2 and a 1099 for side job I have, But then I look at a paper from dealer in the packet of papers and he bumped my income up I make around 3500 a month and he put I make 4000, If the finance company notified them on the 13th why were they still telling me no when I said I would bring it back until I get financing. They could have notified me right then, I have followed what the contract says I made the down payment I made my first payment of 288. I have not did anything wrong, The ten days was up I was not going to hold them to that even though it is the law, But before the time I had even said I would be there I get over a hundred calls and text , I will upload parts of the text conversation,

Whoever typed that email should be embarrassed
That email was sent by Detective Warren From Phoenix police Department .
Because The car dealer called my job said i stole someones Identity and stole their car,
At which time my boss said to them she knew nothing about a accusation of Identity theft but was aware of the car situation and no she did not see it as stolen, They then said oh so you know her well her license is fake so we thought she stole someone identity, No my license was not fake it was expired which had been explained military dependents do not have to go renew license in home state while stationed elsewhere, So how is expired license lead to identity theft and if you felt this way why would you ever pass along this info to finance company, I dont mind returning the car and from my understanding The dealer has to carry the contract. In Phoenix you get pulled over in a stolen car they pull you out by gunpoint, How dare they risk my safety by reporting the car stolen had they simply said hey your financing fell through ok no problem, Still to this day they never contacted either of my pre approvals, i know I have to pay for the car nothing is free in this world which is why I have already sent the first payment, But how does that give a right to call my job and email my co workers call my kids leave me messages claiming to be FBI then 5 minutes later texting me telling me they just opened a FBI case on me , I went to Phoenix field office they took all the information looked at the spoof phone call showing their number and then read the text none of it was legitally from FBI so that investigation has also been opened, I do not mind paying for the car I can easily make the payments, But I am not signing a new contract

This was after the first rude phone call

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-25 G Cloud Web Access - Never worry about losing your Android(3).png
    Screenshot_2020-04-25 G Cloud Web Access - Never worry about losing your Android(3).png
    21.1 KB · Views: 7
Back