Aunt VS Mother

cholekk12343233

Jurisdiction
Florida
i live in florida my aunt lives in ohio if my mother gave me permission to go stay with her and then i dont come back because my aunt is trying to get custody of me would i be forced to go back to my mother my father is dead and my mom just came into my life 3 years ago i have also ran away from my mother before

In any future posts, please make an effort to use something that resembles normal capitalization and punctuation. Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

if my mother gave me permission to go stay with her and then i dont come back because my aunt is trying to get custody of me would i be forced to go back to my mother

If you're a minor, then you live where your mother says, unless a court has ordered something to the contrary.

i live in florida my aunt lives in ohio if my mother gave me permission to go stay with her and then i dont come back because my aunt is trying to get custody of me would i be forced to go back to my mother my father is dead and my mom just came into my life 3 years ago i have also ran away from my mother before

How old are you? I'll assume you're a minor - who has custody of you? Does your mother have any kind of guardianship or custody? You said she came back into your life 3 years ago -- who had custody of you before? When did your dad die? (Sorry for your loss).

If your mom has custody, yes you can be forced to go back with her if she were to call the cops and tell them where you are. If you are being abused, you need to report it to someone. Or have your aunt report it as well.

Back