Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks Attorney perjury within a motion and supporting affidavit

The perjury I refer to meets all of the criteria for perjury in both the motion and the affidavit. The intent was to mislead the court, and it was successful. The attorney was aware of the elements of perjury, and so was the person listed in the certificate of service of the motion.

Bottom line, the ones that mattered didn't agree with your reasoning.

In my world, that means your arguments weren't persuasive enough for you to prevail.

Bottom line, the ones that mattered didn't agree with your reasoning.

In my world, that means your arguments weren't persuasive enough for you to prevail.
The arguments and the evidence are very persuasive, I provided detailed references to the perjury that was committed, as well as other instances of perjury that could be verified by specific individuals, and included all documents, (motion, depositions, and a private investigator report). The main issue for me is that the person in the certificate of service of the motion, is a prominent person in a regional school district administration, and the police and district attorney are in the same town. The perjury directly implicates this person as he was a party to and was aware of the elements of perjury and he approved the motion to be filed with the court. I believe that this has had an impact on the police and the DA, although they are claiming that they have never heard of anyone being criminally charged with perjury, and I am still waiting for them to say they won't investigate it. But, I believe that message is coming soon.

The arguments and the evidence are very persuasive, I provided detailed references to the perjury that was committed, as well as other instances of perjury that could be verified by specific individuals, and included all documents, (motion, depositions, and a private investigator report). The main issue for me is that the person in the certificate of service of the motion, is a prominent person in a regional school district administration, and the police and district attorney are in the same town. The perjury directly implicates this person as he was a party to and was aware of the elements of perjury and he approved the motion to be filed with the court. I believe that this has had an impact on the police and the DA, although they are claiming that they have never heard of anyone being criminally charged with perjury, and I am still waiting for them to say they won't investigate it. But, I believe that message is coming soon.

You don't need to explain or justify anything you've done to me.
One suggestion, be very careful about using the term perjury, as regards the statements of others.
Perjury is a crime, a felony.
Accusing others of crimes, for which they haven't been convicted, is grounds for a civil lawsuit.
The accusation made in legal filings is exempt.
However, to make that accusation on a public forum isn't protected speech.
Until a judge or jury rules that is was perjurious speech, its merely an allegation.

Good luck with your case.

You don't need to explain or justify anything you've done to me.
One suggestion, be very careful about using the term perjury, as regards the statements of others.
Perjury is a crime, a felony.
Accusing others of crimes, for which they haven't been convicted, is grounds for a civil lawsuit.
The accusation made in legal filings is exempt.
However, to make that accusation on a public forum isn't protected speech.
Until a judge or jury rules that is was perjurious speech, its merely an allegation.

Good luck with your case.
I would invite any person involved in my case to bring charges against me for anything I have stated within this forum.

And good luck on your next 40 decades of legal service! I think you will need it.

I would invite any person involved in my case to bring charges against me for anything I have stated within this forum.

And good luck on your next 40 decades of legal service! I think you will need it.

Thank you so much for being so kind and gracious to me, an undeserving piece of smelly buffalo dung.

I'm overwhelmed because of your good wishes and sweet words of praise for me.

Thank you so very very very very much.

I was hoping someone would notice that. The word was chosen specifically for the person and his responses. Lookup the definition, it is quite on point.

Back