at will positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstacyi

I am located in California, my last employer is sovereignty. When i was hire I have to sign a form saying that I can not sure the tribe for any reason during my employment. However, I sign the form anyway.

However, after i actually had started working there I was verbally abuse, mistreated, harass, control (my time off the clock, example: I am not allow to attend school or hold another job. or else my position use against me), lack of self confident and the company had contribute so much to making my social and personal life very difficult.

That was just half the things that was going on there. medical providers were not certified and qualify to practice. employees were let go for no reason or put on medical leave w/o pay and then soon let go.

many of the employees couldn't touch the company/tribe even if they tried. rumors has it that the tribe is paying top dollars to keep any atty off their back.

My questions is:

1) because i have sign that form, but now that i am not working there anymore. can I seek legal action?

2) or if not, can i sue the individuals who mistreated whom had been my superior. I don't mean the whole tribe, but just individuals.

thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back