Asylum Asylum Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustavo

Hi everyone, my parents brought me to the US when I was a child, without papers, and requested for asylum but it was in a "pending" status for a long time. Later, my parents signed a withdraw and closed the asylum request after trying for many years. I am now 19 and am trying to become permanent resident. Does anyone know what steps I can take? Thank you for your help! :)

You are an illegal resident so the only option you have to stay in this country legally is to do it through sponsorhip (via work or relatives that are here legally). Good Luck!

Hi everyone, my parents brought me to the US when I was a child, without papers, and requested for asylum but it was in a "pending" status for a long time. Later, my parents signed a withdraw and closed the asylum request after trying for many years. I am now 19 and am trying to become permanent resident. Does anyone know what steps I can take? Thank you for your help! :)

If you came here legally and have your I-94 there are some easier ways. But if you don't have any of your entry documents, it would be hard and you would need to consult with your immigration lawyer. Only a lawyer with full knowledge of your situation, parent's info, and relevant documents can give you definite advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back