Assault & Battery Assult and battery charges

hotlunch2014

My son was arrested on thursday for fighting with another man. It is now monday and has not been allowed as of yet to make his one phone call. I do not know if they have appointed an attorney to him or any thing . I am told he is not going in front of the judge for the first appearance until after Tuesday. Is this right?

Thing is, if your son is an adult, you are not entitled to information about him other than public record. It isn't clear what he was charged with or in what jurisdiction. Start there. Most have their criminal statutes online and the charges should be public record.

My son was arrested on thursday for fighting with another man. It is now monday and has not been allowed as of yet to make his one phone call. I do not know if they have appointed an attorney to him or any thing . I am told he is not going in front of the judge for the first appearance until after Tuesday. Is this right?

Okay, mom, this link might be of some value.

It allows you to browse MOST county jail records to see who is incarcerated, why, and the contact point for the jail:
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/siteInfoAction.do?siteId=4999

I hope you find out what you want to discover about your son.
Your other option is to contact a bail bonding agency who can uncover lots more stuff than you can, and even arrange for your son to be bonded out, in MOST cases.

Back