Assualt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

almost99

I'm trying to get a report to the police for what had happen in houston two days ago. I just don't know how to do it in a proper way, what is the main title for this scenario, and what should I do. Me and 3 of my friends who are all 21, where at a bar. The bar closes at 2:00 am. So basically everyone was leaving and etc. Well as everyone was leaving, everybody was yelling including me "Houston Texans" as people were leaving. There was these other guys yelling "cowboys" and that is where the trouble begun. Either way as I was at a parking lot going to my car I started sing a song I just randomly made up, and the group of guys which was like 6 or 7 men thought i was talking about them. I told them "I wasn't talking about neither of you guy and if anybody got offended in anyway I apologize" But then some dude hit one of my friends, so after i told half of those people that i was sorry, i walk towards my friend that was getting in a fight to stop it, and as i was walking somebody blind sided me and hit me without me even looking. Even before I could even look up he hit me again and I was on the ground getting beating on. I didn't even made eye contact with this person or anything and I dont even know how he looks like. So after that the security guy didn't even do anything, and i end up having a bruise eye and maybe something wrong with my teeth. I went to the emergency paid 100 dollars and the doctor said I was fine. The thing is I want to report this and I just don't know i guess you can say "the law word" for what had happen to me and what should i get out of this and etc. Thanks!

You will get nothing out of this. Your best option is to move on and forget about it and not be drunk in public.

If you want to make a report simply go to the local police department that has jurisdiction where the bar is located. Tell them all about the fight and get it out of your system.

Absolutely nothing will happen with your report after that. The suspects are unknown and you can't identify them. It does not help that you had been drinking and waited two days to report it.

Even if the other person is found he would give a totally different story as will the witnesses. The case would never be proven, and actually the DA would likely never even prosecute.

This matter has already gone as far as it ever will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back