Asset Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

guestpost

I have been sued and do not have the means or credit to pay my judgment. I was subpeonad to provide a statement of assets. My car is paid in full. Is that considered an asset and can the courts make me sell or give my car to the plaintiff to fulfill the judgment?

Oh my gosh. It had your name, mightymoose, as OP so I thought well maybe you do. Glad that you don't. Betty3 :)

mightymoose, I'm glad you said you didn't have a judgment. I was thinking about sending a PM to all the regular users/responders on the forum & ask if they wanted to make a donation toward a fund to help you pay your judgment. (just kidding) :) I'm so sorry for assuming it was you but it had your name as OP & I have seen regular users/responders on forums post a "problem" of their own that help was needed on. Betty3

This is not the first time MM account was hacked like this. This is why I sent report and questioned whether it was a real post or not. MM is pretty informed on most topics so I doubted he would need aid on such an issue

Thanks, shrinkmaster. I don't know everyone on this forum very well yet - just the responders I know that also post on other forums I'm on. He does seem like he has it all together.

I think something did happen several months back... I don't recall exactly what happened. I'm not sure if its a security thing on my end or not.
If I recall correct, the professor said it had something to do with the way guest posts are made and the system was just doing weird things.

It must be just like facebook where I hear people say someone else is posting under their name. (things they wouldn't post)

I think it was a legitimate post, but some kind of glitch in the way guest posts are done caused it to be under my name, possibly because I was the last person to log in around the time the post was made? I'm not sure how it works but it seems similar to what happened back then. No scam, just a glitch.

Oh ok. If this is a legitimate post, then maybe my links will help that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back