Assault & Battery assaulted and spit on

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkimmy513

I was over a boyfriend house and his ex girl friend came in with a key he told her to leave but she didn't. She grabbed me threw me up against the wall and spit in my face. I called police but they went to wrong address so I left and went straight to police station. They went down to his house but they would not answer door. Since then police have talked to her and she told them he did it to me. They would not arrest her cause it's her word against mine. I have a very bad bruised arm which they did take pictures of this happened in reading Ohio. Can I file assault charges downtown Cincinnati. The persons who house it was at will not talk to police. What can I do this is not the first run in I have had with her. I had to change my phone number but she stole his phone now she has it again. Please help this women is crazy.. I'm afraid of her.

Last edited:
If you fear that she will continue to come after you, look into getting a restraining order. But, if the witness (your boyfriend) refuses to tell the police that she assaulted you and she denies the assault, then there is really no way to prove the matter. Likewise, I think you will not be able to get a restraining order if your boyfriend refuses to provide you with any verification.

I think it's time to kick this guy to the curb. If you stay away from the guy, the ex will probably disappear along with him - matter solved.

You should consider the quality of the people you are dealing with, male and female. I suggest you just stay away from both of them.

I appreciate all the replies. I have since blocked all calls and texts from both of them. She is still following me around and coming into bars that I'm at with friends. She called and left me a voicemail that she was coming after me. Unfortunately my phone only saves calls for 2 weeks. I feel she is stalking me
I'm going to get coy of police report and my pictures of my bruises and try to get a protection order so she can't come in any where I'm at.
Thank you

I appreciate all the replies. I have since blocked all calls and texts from both of them. She is still following me around and coming into bars that I'm at with friends. She called and left me a voicemail that she was coming after me. Unfortunately my phone only saves calls for 2 weeks. I feel she is stalking me
I'm going to get coy of police report and my pictures of my bruises and try to get a protection order so she can't come in any where I'm at.
Thank you

Why are you avoiding contacting the police?
The police can obtain phone calls, texts, other proof you can't.
It might be worth your while to visit the police department and meet with a detective, or the local prosecutor and ask them what can be done.
Detectives and district attorney investigators have the time to become involved in cases, where street officers don't.
Bear in mind, the law protects all of us.
That alone doesn't stop people from being killed, robbed, raped, or abused.
Neither will a pretty piece of legal paper prevent an idiot from stalking, harassing, beating, stabbing, or even shooting you.
It might also be time to sever all times with the useless dude who stood by and watched his "woman" assault you.
You don't need slime like that in your life, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back