Assault & Battery Assault commited after drugged

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanj

Two nights ago I was out at a bar with some friends. I had been drinking for a few hours but I was not 'drunk'. I appeared to have blacked out and woke up in the drunk tank at the police station. Before the officer released me I was asked numerous times what kind of drugs I had been on. I was then told I was being charged for mischief under $5000 and assault, for attacking a cab driver and his cab. The officer told me that I appeared to have been on extacy. After I tried explaining that I had not taken any drugs, the officer said that I had probably been drugged.

The arresting officer told me I would probably not get a criminal record out of this, just some community service.

I thought I would mention again that I do not remember any of this happening, and the entire ordeal occured blocks away from where I had been with my friends. As I was being released I asked the officer if the cab driver had been injured, and I was told he was fine. I later learned he continued working right after I had been taken in.

I have never been in any trouble with the law, and I do not do drugs. I have court in 4 weeks and I do not even know where to begin to take care of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back