Other Criminal Charges & Offenses arizona sentencing guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbram

What is the approximate sentencing for 4 charges . 1) narcotics possession. 2) chop shop operations. 3) theft by means of transportation. 4) fraud. I know that it can't be actual but what are arizona ' sentencing guidelines for these 4 charges all together.

What is the approximate sentencing for 4 charges . 1) narcotics possession. 2) chop shop operations. 3) theft by means of transportation. 4) fraud. I know that it can't be actual but what are arizona ' sentencing guidelines for these 4 charges all together.

Just a guess, a wild guess, but by the time the person convicted of all those charges gets free, a baby born next month; will likely have graduated high school.

Your best option is to stop discussing anything to do with your case, except with your attorney. With all those charges, I know you have one.

Take ALL of your questions to your attorney, no one other than YOUR attorney.

There is nothing a small, or even large private legal discussion forum can do to help.

Last edited:

Sentencing cannot be so arbitrarily guessed at. There are a host of variables that could come into play such as past convictions, value of stolen property, weight and nature of the controlled substances, etc. As SJ indicated, a rough guess would be that this defendant could spend many years in prison ... or, a few weeks or months in county jail with a lengthy probation. It could be anything. The details and past convictions matter as does the specific code sections the defendant is convicted of.

This is something you will need to discuss with your attorney or public defender if you qualify for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back