Are they a sweetheart scam, fake?

bitethepillow

Jurisdiction
Illinois
I met them on Okcupid , a dating app. They told me they live with their sister. And work full time in hospital administration which sounds like bull. They look older than 31. They asked me to text them right away after a few messages on the dating site. I discovered their using the Text Now a free talk/ texting app. After using a free phone number tool online that said their number was a VOIP and likely not their real number and the name Mi Patricia. I had second guesses. I asked if they are a prostitute they said no and they want to only have fun. I did eventually text them. They were the first to send me a sex photo. They seem to be flirty. They seem desperate to get pregnant by any guy they meet. But so far they make excuses to meet or don't want to talk on the phone. They got mad when I asked them if they are a Nigerian. They told me they deleted their dating profile. And they aren't matched to me anymore on the dating site.

And, as I asked in at least one of your other threads, what is your legal question for the board?

Are they a sweetheart scam, fake?

If you are asking the question, then you already know the answer. Dah, of course they are.

If you interact with those kinds of actors, the next thing you know is that you are being accused of something and the father wants you to pay or he will report you to the authorities. It's a very, very well know scam.

I met them on Okcupid , a dating app. They told me they live with their sister. And work full time in hospital administration which sounds like bull. They look older than 31. They asked me to text them right away after a few messages on the dating site. I discovered their using the Text Now a free talk/ texting app. After using a free phone number tool online that said their number was a VOIP and likely not their real number and the name Mi Patricia. I had second guesses. I asked if they are a prostitute they said no and they want to only have fun. I did eventually text them. They were the first to send me a sex photo. They seem to be flirty. They seem desperate to get pregnant by any guy they meet. But so far they make excuses to meet or don't want to talk on the phone. They got mad when I asked them if they are a Nigerian. They told me they deleted their dating profile. And they aren't matched to me anymore on the dating site.

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!!!

DANGERWR.PNG.jpgdanger_will_robinson_sticker-922788978.jpg

Back