Apartment parking extremely unsafe

Cinthia_rr

Jurisdiction
Texas
Hi I rent an apartment with a garage detachment. Now for over a month they drilled 2
Holes for water leakage one which is rather large and have left it unsafe for residents to park in. Now not only have I contacted them about the holes I've contacted about my garage since one of the holes sits in front of it. I can't park anywhere in the apartment parking its pretty much crowed, I haven't been given a solution until 6/6 where I was told I could get a different garage. Which they have failed to do so. I've gotten dents in my vehicle since I have to park in visitor parking if I'm lucky to find something. as well having them drill holes in my walls that took them 2 months to
Even decide to stop by and fix only when I contacted them. And when I did they left a wire hanging out side the wall and it's just ran across the floor which created an electrical fire hazard. Which I've contacted about and they have just stated that the work
Order states complete. I'm not sure what to do anymore they are
Refusing to fix the man made holes in the parking lot. They charging me on my rent for things I don't have as a garage which they first stated they would give me a temporary one. Which I have yet to get and I've contacted them about it as well all I get is idk. I've contacted corporate and it's gotten to the point that they are refusing to fix any of the problems importantly the holes out side where kids play out during the day. Which they don't have properly cover. So anyone can just fall in. The holes are about 6 feet deep. Now for the wire hanging out of my wall it's about 5ft from the ground hanging down. So I actually got some pins and stuck it to the wall. It's looks horrible. As for the garage they continue to charge me it. I'm not sure what to do there just taking advantage now.

Please read your final sentence.
Yes, that certainly sums it up.
I suggest you read your lease, taking note of its expiration date.
Make sure you understand how to LEGALLY terminate your lease.
Then, follow the termination and notice provisions to the letter, giving notice that you won't be renewing your lease.

After that, keep paying your rent, being a good tenant, search for your new home, wait.

You could discuss terminating your lease early with your LL, making sure you fully understand the cost for the privilege.

Otherwise, nothing will change, because your LL doesn't give a bowel movement.

Back