Personal Bankruptcy Anybody want to play a game????

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCGirl

I think its funny that a lot of our justice system web pages there are "consumer protection" tips/warnings about not getting sucked into a scam/con game.

When you consider the facts as they are the warm fuzzy that I get from reading about how my government is trying to help me out kind of loses its appeal, yannow?

Fact: You get sued by a slimy junk debt buyer and their equally slimy lawfirm who have no proof of anything but they sue you anyway.

Next: Enter another equally slimy character, hizzoner "de judge"

Now: Seeings as how you haven't the debt they are trying to stick it to you with, you do the "right thing" and go to court to defend yourself

Aha: Hizzoner and hizzoner's cohort in crime, the attorney AT LAW (lol) decide to skip the formalities of legal arguments and cut to the chase. They commit fraud upon the court (which is misconduct and also a crime IF you can prove it) basically the LIE.

So: You make a complaint, referencing your evidence, and are careful to utilize all the right forms and procedures. You spend 3 weeks getting your thoughts in order and preparing to make "your case".

Then: The System wants to play the "keep away" and interference hustle. Their goal is to keep you away from being heard or getting anyone to accept your evidence regarding in re: the despicable acts of the slimy people.

WellThen: You go to Legal Aid who represent the down and out (and you definitely FEEL down and out) but they decline to help you. They do, however, give you a nice keepsake/momento about "how to stay within your budget". I guess they missed the part about where this isn't about your overspending.

Next: You think to fix things you will ask for a new judge who isn't slimy. Easy enough, you request the court grant you leave to be heard by a new judge.

Trouble is: Your request must go to hizzoner who engaged in the aforementioned "screw" process. It is he you must plead with to give you a nonslimy judge so you can get a fair deal so (they can't take your stuff )!

Map: You are HERE!

That's where you are at.

Now: Anybody wanna guess with me what hizzoner the slime sucking low-life bottom feeding piece of trash decides????

Anybody????

One word, bankruptcy. Bankruptcy trumps most civil judgments. You file a BK, you do not go to jail, you do pass go, they don't collect $200.

BK is the only way to play, when the system and the man are screwing you. Even the man, provides you with a way out!!!!

One word, bankruptcy. Bankruptcy trumps most civil judgments. You file a BK, you do not go to jail, you do pass go, they don't collect $200.

BK is the only way to play, when the system and the man are screwing you. Even the man, provides you with a way out!!!!

I was trying to avoid the "B" word but it keeps popping up. I suppose you are right. I dislike the idea of being forced into it or the deciding factor being the dishonesty of another.

It absolutely does make me sad though, I do not like the image I have in my mind of my country. However matter-of-fact and assured I may look on the outside, inside I'm a dreamer I guess. My two sides are warring with each other now, one insisting that I see things as they are and one who pleads to stay in the land of fairy tales, frogs that turn into princes, etc. So I guess some of the disappointment that I feel in "my fellow earthlings" must also, if I am honest, be directed at myself as well.

Like it or not, life isn't as straightforward as it is in "once upon a time" land!

Like it or not, life isn't as straightforward as it is in "once upon a time" land!

Yes, of course that's true. Does that mean we should just give up hope that things can change?

I feel like doing that sometimes. If it is inevitable and there is really no hope then its better to know and deal with it.

But maybe that's a license for lazy people to do nothing????

I realize you, Army judge, do try to make a difference and I thank you for that. You give solid advice with a measure of humanity that makes it worth reading beyond the legal advice stuff.
:party:

And actually, if you admit it, things got kind of dicey in Once Upon a Time Land too. Take Hansel and Groetel for example. It was unclear until the end if those two wee German nippers were going to get away or end up being cooked up in a tasty stew by the wicked witch woman, yannow?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back